Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't want to..

1) Write the stupid 1000 words essay which is due on Friday. Hope I pull through. I'm so lazy and other than that, I can't start. I've written my intro, but I don't feel like writing and don't know how to write the rest.

2) Have this stupid screwed-up sleeping pattern. I need to try harder to balance it back.

3) Read the stuff in the textbook before the tute.. it's so bloody thick. This summer semester is seriously compressed beyond my abiliity to handle it. 4-5 chapters a week. MAD!

4) Have so many things to do this week that I really don't feel like doing.....ARGHH. hate.

5) Be distracted by the songs that I leave playing when I read, which just shows that my brain can't multi-task. Stupid.

6) Feel so crappy.

7) Study for the tests.

8) Be distracted by the Internet when I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork. My concentration is always interrupted by my itchy finger clicking on the blogs, Facebook pages, Youtube videos, interesting& random news. Once I was supposed to be researching for something on the net and voila! stupid finger went and pressed on some news on Yahoo homepage and then, one page leads to another, on and on until I suddenly snapped and said "Hey, what are you doing??!"

9) Be such an expert at time-wasting.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...