Thursday, January 29, 2009

what more can i ask for..

my parents are the best!!! they came all the way from home through the heavy rain last night to simmie's hse just to bring me and my brother....jus because i told them we both drank some alcohol..but i did tell them my bro only drank a bit and he can still drive...but anyways, they came and so my dad drove the honda and my mum drove the toyota and vroommmm, we were back home safe n sound; safe from the flood!!!

lastnight at simyang's hse was fun, *thanks qingaide,for inviting me over.... hahahaha=p

we bet[and i lost..lol=p] and drank alot.. till i got fungmok now, again.. but it's not as serious as lastym dy,and im gladXD BUT it was embarassing though cuz my face got veryy Red after a glass or two. sighs` ugeleh....

anyways, few pictures i took over there.....with my phn, so bear with the low quality aite=)

jenny and michelle

melvin and jenny
kenny and simyang

kenny, simyang and melvin

lol, kenny said there were some stories of them together back in school time.. i wonder wutt eyhs.. hahahaXD

omgggg, i looked so short and fat here.. :(

so that was lastnight;and before i fell asleep i could still hear the rain and there were constant lightnings going on...

and guess what, when i woke up at around 8.30ish and looked outside of my window, I saw.... FLOOD outside my hse road, which makes me UNABLE to go to Uni for my class at 10am.

this was taken from my parent's bedroom.

and then I went outside to take the picturess below.........





sighs, Hopefully the water will retreat by this noon 2pm..so I can go to my afternoon class laters!! BooHoo~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...