Friday, January 16, 2009

Change-over

My old and new

Ok, let's talk abt the old one. It's from the 1st generation of Ipod Nanos batch. Liked it alot.. and protected it well and then.... it starting dying. The battery life became so short. It can only last for a few hours, to me it felt like 2-3 hrs on average. Sad! But I have been using it for quite a while now, since my college year in 2006.
When the 2nd and 3rd generation came out, they didn't appeal to me. I was still very contented with my oldie 1st gen one. Almost wanted the 3rd one, but didn't quite like the grip of it. I just know I wouldn't feel very comfortable holding it coz it's quite tiny.
THEN the 4th one had to look so pretty, slim and sexy to get me attracted to it. And it has a bigger, longer screen with great display and features. And the shape is like the 1st one, nice to hold. And oh my, there's so many colours to choose from. Eventually settled for the red.. weirdly enough. Thought I'll go for the blue coz I like blue. But over the recent years, my favorite colour has been ever-changing, from blue to black, to sometimes green and red and pink..blablabla. Now I don't think I have a favorite colour anymore. I just decide on the best colour that would suit the thing I want. case by case analysis..lol
Anyway, I've been really lazy to organise the songs in the new one. Didn't bother putting in the album cover artwork for each song which would actually make the song look better when it's played, more complete. Like when some artist's song is playing, u see his/her face on the screen. BUT I AM LAZYYYY! So, instead of seeing a face, I see a default music note. sucks.
p/s: I dunno why my red Ipod nano looks like an orangy sort of red under the sun. Weird.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...