Monday, January 12, 2009

Sky pics

Two mornings ago, I was tossing and turning, couldn't sleep. Thanks to my waking up late in the afternoon and inability to sleep later that night. So... stayed up till around 6+ am.

Had a look out of the window and saw these cute little things.

Then jumped out of bed, went to balcony and snapped snapped snapped.






















Sorry for the dark pics......but you see.. the sun has not risen yet :P well, not completely.

Oh, did u know that the previous two days, the moon was as bright as ever. Beautiful.. but tonight's moon is lost..haha, it just didn't catch my attention.. so most probably not that bright today.

Yesterday's bright full moon.



Zoomed

Moon caught my attention as I was reading boring Management stuff.

sigh. really boring.


Today is one funny day. Both Lyn and I received our packages containing the ipod bought online. Same day. Same model. Same colour. lol. But her memory space is twice of mine, lucky girl. And they're ordered at different times, places and sellers.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...