Sunday, December 21, 2008

rant rant rant

Sigh.. how to cure sandfly bites? Been having them for almost 3 weeks now. Argh. Very very very annoyed. At this rate, they're def gonna leave scars.

Went to watch Twilight last night. Not a bad movie to watch.. but not enough oomph for me to like it very much. Ok, don't shoot me for saying this, but i think Robert Pattinson is quite hot. hahaha.. when he's sweet and soft-spoken and not intensely angry. When he cares so much for Bella, it makes me go awwwww.

Was screaming like a mad woman when I was looking for a parking at the Mall basement and I ended up at a dead end. OMG. when I tried to reverse, there wasn't enough space to do so.
what a pity ok, have to inch by inch go front and back until I go back to where I was before. ahh.. nvm i think i can't describe what i wanna say. Ok, put it in simple words, I was trying to rotate the car 180 deg but I had to do it without enough space to reverse much (maybe only a few inches), i could just rotate. if u still don't get it, ask me la. That was so Horrible! partly coz i'm amateur too. lucky there wasn't any cars entering that crazy little small lane.

Anyway.. went to Tasek Lama yesterday with Fel and my sisters. That was quite a good climb... lots of hard work(to me) and sweat. Good good. Good exercise. Later, we went over to Clint's house to see his dog Whisky and her 6 puppies. They are so TINY. Whisky has been so REproductive, giving birth for the 3rd time around this year.

I am so bored bored bored at the moment. Going limbang tomorrow to collect my passport. Sien.

Am watching the badminton finals now. Some world super series competition.
Lee Chong Wei (Malaysia) vs Peter Gade (Denmark)
Think Msia will win.
8-0 within minutes...wth (msia winning)
9-0
10-0
11-0
ok that was so freaking fast. he seems very unbeatable leh.

p/s: haha lee chong wei won. And why does one of korea's doubles men, lee yong dae, look like a korean superstar? hahaha he can seriously pass for one.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...