Saturday, May 16, 2009

!@#$$%^&****

ahhh, im feeling the worst now, so please do not mind what i am going to write after this!!

what is wrong with them?! what do they want from me?! what do they expect from me?! what do they want me to be?! ARGH!!! I JUST HATE IT, HATE IT WHENEVER THEY JUST SAY THINGS WITHOUT USING THEIR BRAIN, BUT THEIR MOUTH. IT'S LIKE THE USUAL WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT THINKING IF THE SITUATION IS RELEVANT FOR ALL THOSE WORDS!!!

arghs, and they always have to make me feel this worst! i hate it, i hate it, and i hate it!!! im so at the verge of breaking down now.. i just feel like i cant take it anymore. i need them to know, to understand, and not just think from their point of view, but THINK FROM MYYYYY POINT OF VIEW!

ugh, im feeling the most effing stupid feelings right now.. and i know, when i see this post the next few times, i will be wondering if this is so serious to have felt tis way.. BUT one thing i know for sure now is that i am feeling soo hurt right now, and i wished somehow they'd know about this and make this pain go away.... ARGHS!!!!!!

sorry if u read this post till the end here, i just need a place to express them all out.

1 comment:

yuan196 said...

u better update me when we meet next week =)

Cheers

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...