Sunday, May 10, 2009

TODAY 10/05/09

is Happy Mother's Day!!

here I wish all mothers around the world a very Happy Mother's Day! especially to my dearest mother ;)

last night my family and I went to kakak tua Mok's house for mother's day celebration, as usual it was like a potluck and as soon as everyone reached, we started to eat. Very nice food as always and everyone had funs I guessed; the mothers' gossipping around the latest news they have, the fathers' talking about their cars and works stuffs, the boys' playing around and us girls' gossipping away.

Haha, but it was slightly different in the girls' group last night, because there were missing a few ppl; they are all overseas studying now, actually it was just less noise, but still... kakak tua mok was hyper and high enough to make us all hav enough laughs! Hahahaha=p

before we all head home, we had cakes too!! there were 11 mothers if i am not mistaken, and we all sang mother's day song for them and they blew the cake together. I thought that was a very nice way to celebrate mother's day... mothers celebrate mother's day together. haha XD

so I still have 3 more days til I get my total freedom. I am so very excited, but afraid too because I am left with the 2 hardest papers for me and I am stil very unprepared, but uhwells.. if I am destined to fail, I will fail no matter what right so I'l just try my best! =D

anyhoots, I think it is quite confirmed that I am going to fish leong's concert this June13th so I am also looking forward to that day! hehehe. HAPPY!

okie now, more updates sooon and till then, ciao!! XD

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Woah.. so jealous. Ur mother's day was so well celebrated!

shenny said...

hehe. yeps. i thought so too.. :P

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...