Wednesday, May 13, 2009

woohoo!!

YAY!!! officially free from exam and so the stress in me has also gradually decreased to the minimum! how overjoyed can i sound huh... lol!

i have so many things in mind now... so many things to want to do; hang out with friends, prepare for my kl trip, do lots and lots of exercise to reduce my fats and to watch lots and lots of my unwatched series.. too many to list down actually! and oh, i also hope i will be able to learn how to cook one or two dishes because i just got complains from my mum, again that my 8 or 9 years old cousin knows how to cook better than me =.='''

haha so, many things to do in the list and i hope i have enough time to do all... hehe, 3 months eyhs!! but but, if i have to do supplementary then it's only 2 months then BUT *CHOIIIIIIIII* touch many wood that i wont get supplementary and passed every subject!! XD

hahaha, i'm so speechless now. too happy for words. i havent feel so free with nothing to worry for a long time already, not that i dont have to worry of my results, but at least i dont need to worry abt it for now =)

once again, YAY!! hahahaha. DMM xP

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...