Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Exam Anxiety

Haihh.. I am in deep shit. hehehe

Exam in 3 hrs and I'm cramming my brain to the brim with past year papers' answers..ehhehe, not the most efficient way to study, but wth, the past year papers are very very similar to the exams anyway.

So scared. And also.. I have two exams today. Why why why? 2 exams, on the VERY FIRST DAY of exams. argh! And I only have 1 hour to run from one place to another place, many many streets away to sit for my other paper in the afternoon. Sucks.

Another thing is, since we're the first to sit for exams, we are guinea pigs! U know why? Coz right, the state of Victoria (where Melb is) has the HIGHEST number of swine flu victims, around 900+ already, compared to other states. Darn it. Whoever goes back to Brunei from Melbourne "might" get quarantined, apparently. Oh shites! So yea, back to my point, u know exam hall right? Filled with all sorts of people, and the hall is HUGE, like an exam session can have hundreds/thousands of students taking the exam all at once. So, it's pretty logical for me to worry about getting the damn flu. hehe. Let's hope my immune system is very strong yea. Heard some ppl are gonna wear masks, I shall see how many later on. This is like SARS already man.. maybe not so deadly, but still. It's spreading like wild fire. I still remember blogging about this thing more than a month ago, and at that time, there was NO recorded cases in Australia yet.

Ok back to cramming. BYE!

3 comments:

shenny said...

goodluck ey ahgirl!! ;)

i knw u cann make it throughhhhhh and the flu, nah` i have faith in ur health. haha!! bt do take care k... sighs` im sick dyy and im jus 2 days away to flying. dang` wish me well soon. hahaha. owkaysssss... i'l talk to u soon k.. HUGSSSS<3

felicia said...

good luck for ur exams jas! =)

Jasmine said...

Shen: hahaha, sorry my reply is so darn late. U flew there and watched ur concert liao! lol. Okie, talk to u soon. Sms me or something, and I'll call u back! Heard u and lyn met up in KL. Nice laaa. U guys should come and visit me!!

Fel: Thanks! Talk to u soon, girl. Long time no hear from u. Hope u're doing well.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...