Monday, June 22, 2009

La di da~

Hi ya,

On holidays, but still have lots of school-related things unsettled.
Oh whatever, couldn't care less for the moment.

There was this one morning, it was freezing cold. I think it's the coldest so far this time around that I've experienced, 5 degrees -_-"

I have a screwed up body clock, but it's a bit balanced out now.
Have been sleeping too much nowadays, till late afternoon coz I sleep late in the morning.
Last night was a bit different.
Went to bed at 12 pm. Got up at 4 am. Laze around till 6.40 am. GYM!!
Ah, I feel very proud of myself. Who the hell goes to gym at around 7 am in the effing morning?!
The sun didn't even bother to rise yet :)

Gym for an hr and then when I'm out of the building, it's a bright sunny day, gym done, grocery shopping done. Just looked a bit stupid in sweaty gym clothes while people on the streets look neatly dressed to go to work/school/wherever.

Some people live a fast-paced life, a whole day filled with things to do, with little spare time to actually chill and relax. They wish they didn't have to be in that kind of situation.
Some though, chill too much and regret not living life to the fullest every single day. Like u could have done this and this and that if only u get your ass up and moving.
Balance is the key! Work hard, play hard.
However.. I can't seem to do so. argh!
hate
To me, fun = guilt

Feel like playing piano again and going back to my granny hobby of cross-stitching. Have not cross-stitched for about 2 years or so. And I actually left all the cross-stitch things back in Brunei, thinking that there's no point bringing it here, coz I won't have time for it anyway.

Off to Sydney in a week. Not that hyped yet. Maybe after sorting out the itinerary I would be.

Happy Holidays, ppl ;)

1 comment:

shenny said...

enjoy enjoyy Jas!! ;)

HAPPY HOLS to u too, and hehe, take pics k in Jay's Concert.. wana see thru pics how awesome his concert can be, cuz hahaha, im now aiming to go to his concert in nearby countries Next time.. =p

and no no no, now Fun to u is not = guilt liaos..it's after-exam and Holiday now!!! enjoy to the max! hugss

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...