Friday, June 19, 2009

so Im back.

fish leong's concert was awesome.

kl trip was superb.

back to brunei is happiness.

haha, dont mind me. im just hyper..

so friends have asked me to update my blog about my kl trip, especially on fish leong's concert... well, what i can say is i really enjoyed her concert very much; her choice of songs and all, and her guest of the night was guang liang. the encore of the concert i liked best, because she talked a lot there [ she talk very sampatly though, i like! haha..] and she invited a few of her friends like ahniu, zchen, phoebe, and another guy i forgot the name.. overall, the concert was worth every penny!!

i dint take alot of photos also that night, because i dint have a camera [grr, still looking for a nice affordable camera..any suggestionss?] and also even if i have a camera, there was no time for me to take and all, too busyy concentratin on the concert. hehe, but I managed to take a few pictures with my sew810i and also from my fren's camera so here are some of the picturess...

me, myself and i.

xinyi and myself

peiyi and myself

sisters

the three of us.

it was still early and empty.

and then people started to come..

then Full House!! frm the news it says roughly around 10,000 people!! ;)

first, a magician came out to perform some acts, and then dancers came out...

and then a gift box appeared...

woohooo, fish leongg came out from the giftbox! haha..

after this my friend didnt really take more pics already because we were all too concentrating in her concert. so yeahs, once again overall, i really enjoyed her concert, to the maximum.

also, overall this time my kl trip was great. not to mention i did a lot of shoppings, the usual shopping malls in KL, but i dint buy a lot for myself this time, i dontknow why.... maybe it's the mood again, the shopping mood there is not strong, again, and it is always like that..... whenever i come back to brunei, i will be regretting this and that.... sighs!

but anyhoots, overall a great trip. the companies were good and all. thanks to peiyi and wanyen for the accomodation and the laughssss *hearts*

hmm, some more pics to share during the trip? nah` i think i'l save it for my coming posts so yeahs, till my next post.

oh oh, just want to share one last pic in this post before i end, because i was browsing through the pictures and find this one very nice and I like. hahaha.. ciao~

3 comments:

felicia said...

awwh. glad you enjoyed your trip and the concert. =D

Jasmine said...

Wow cool! I saw ur facebook pics on the concert by google search. Her costumes look damn nice and sophisticated. But yea,like wat fel said, it's great dat u enjoyed urself in KL ;)and got to see ur lifelong idol perform right before ur eyes..haha

shenny said...

haha, yes.. right i really did. all of her costumes that night was really nice and suited her well and she looked really small and skinny la... dang~ how did she lose so much weight huh.. anyhoots..haha, i google searched because i realised my fren and i reli dint take much picturess of her that night so yeahs, to make the album more 'fishy'.. haha=p

happy Happy ;)

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...