Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's day 2009

was celebrated like how Mother's day did. My mum's friendss all gathered around again at the Mok's house and so the fathers' celebrated together, this time however were missing 2 families but uhwells, the fathers, mothers and the kiddos' enjoyed pretty much also. i really liked how Mother's and Father's days are celebrated this year... nowadays mothers' like to potluck and party just like us too. Hahaha..

so we took many picturess, but in this blog i wil upload more pictures on the eve of father's day's event.. hehe, but just to share a few pictures at the Mok's place.. :)

the fathers' and the cake.

and what the few of us were doing in the room while the fathers and mothers were downstairs chatting and gossiping away. Hahaha..

Yes. Vaining with the self timer. Haha..

anyways, so I planned to blog about the event on the eve of father's day.. hehe, my family went to dinner together with grandparents, aunties, uncle and cousinss to celebrate father's day. it's always nice to have dinners together because that is when we cousins, aunties, uncles and grandparents can meet and chitchats to do some catching up..

i cannot believe my ears when i was told that my aunt Joey is left with 1 month away to her due date. how time flies huh.. cant wait to have a new baby cousin to play with.. [aw-no, im missing my lil debbie cousin now. haha, dmm] also, it was great to see my cousins again; emerson, stephanie and james, though james seemed to be a lil distanced frm us but yeahs.. cant wait to go out with them again when my brother comes back this week.

haha, i can feel already that this month will be a lil more happening than last month. hehe, which is good, and i'm happy. everything seemed to be going on well for me at the moment; my results were okayly good [not very good though..but still, i passed], my trip was great, and also at least im earning a lil money now for myself; enough to pay for badminton once a week? haha.. so basically life's good, now.

ok, i guess enough said, pictures time ~


aunt Joey and her nieces

aunt Joey and her Tangs' nieces. Haha

the Father's Day Cake; spoiled dy the sides :S
but it was really nice. mango flavoured cake if i dun remember wrongly.

Grandpa!!! XD


yuki and aunt Joey

bii and yuki

emerson and myself. woo, black in action!

bii and emerson.



Uncle Eric, Grandpa and Dad happily blowing away the candles and cutting the cake.. LOL!

bii and grandpa

myself and grandpa

father and son. the son is my dad. haha, dont mind me. LOL! midnight hype again =.='''

ok, so that ends this post here la. I'l be showing this post to my dad tomorrow or something, so yeahs........

Happy Father's Day, Dad! You Know I love You! XP

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...