Monday, July 13, 2009

boohoo!

less than 3 weeks to Uni re-starts, and i haven enjoyed enough my holidays yet la!! i dont want, i dont want to go back to stress mode, and study mode, because then i will be super stress. Next semester will be very crucial for me, as i have to be sure i pass the Mathss i failed in my first semester. i must pass, i must pass, and so i must work hard, and working hard means there will be a lot of pressure and pressure means Stress!!

ok, i dont know what did i just blab-ed and if it doesnt make any sense, dont mind me. im not in my right mind now.

sighs, is maths really my thing? tell me friends, if u can see me as a teacher, a maths teacher....

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...