Friday, July 17, 2009

so, indeed

this month was more happening than last month, all the outings and gatherings.. made my holidays more memorable and made me livelier, and also fatter i guess, but im happy and thankfult, that everything has been going on quite well for me :)

but! screams! holiday is ending soon. i gotta work hard next semester, really hard!

anyhoots, in this post, i'l be posting up some picturess of my recent outings so Yeahs! bear with me eyhs, friends~

michelle was back, and so we met up and did some catching up.
alister and amilyn were there too.

and then there were a lot of times dinner at excapade, and this was with my brother who jus came bck for holidays.. excapadeNess! :P

and then there is this lunch gathering at charcoal. with felicia...

and also Josh and Kahsiong...and Nick.


and after the lunch, the guys went to Jollibee's to get some icecream.

and then there's the Tutong + Kb Trip. this picture above is taken in Tutongness.

and this one up there is taken in Kb-ness :)


...and the peoples who went.. :)

and then there was this dinner.

celebrating Wanru's grandpa's bday at orchid garden.

and later, the sleepover ;)

and the swimmingness, the next day.

and later followed by... meeting up with my cousins at their place for celebrating my cousin, Stephanie for getting the scholarship to UK, and also my other cousin, Emerson for getting into ITB! im so proud of them! *loves*

aunt Joey and myself.
the Tangs' chabos.

and later we went to swensens to hang out..

ahbii and stephanie!

and lastnight we went to Bandar to check out the 'gerai perayaan' and also to farewell yengfang.

boohoo. she's leaving to KL then to Australia to complete her degree there so Yeahs.. all the best to her ;)

coolNess!! this pic will ends this post here :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...