Monday, July 20, 2009

Relieved

Ok, now time for some blogging of very random things.

Last time, I said I was supposed to be updating on Sydney + Gold Coast stuff. But I'm still very lazy. Lazy to upload pics, lazy to write a lenghty account of the trip. heheh, one day, one day, I will. Even the HK one, I don't bother to blog about anymore. Sien.

Going back to uni next week. So dreading it. I feel like holidays love to zoom pass us everytime. It's always quick and before u know it, u are back to hell again. Hell being uni/work. Ok, maybe not so drastic, but yea, u do know uni/work = stress to the max!

Have been on Facebook very often lately. I dunno, just keep clicking this and that. And it's very weird and stalker-ish, that Facebook now allows or let's say "invites" you to view other strangers' photo albums just because one measly photo of one measly friend of yours got tagged. tsk tsk. Logged into my extremely inactive Friendster account the other day and found that it is SO darn laggy. Like when u view a pic, and click to go to the next pic, it lags like crap.

Lately, I've been fussing over a lot of things. Like what electives to take next sem, how to arrange accomodation for next year to move in with my sis, how to be a more organised and disciplined person (*ahem, every one of us fusses about this, I guess), how I'd be able to finish watching the crazy amount of dramas/movies I've been downloading and have never watched since 2006, and other how to's on making life better. I know, I know, life is never perfect, there's always gonna be obstacles to go thru every now and then. Sheesh, if only life is a breeze. Meh, dream on.

Random thought. I've always wanted to go bungee-jumping since my "teenage" years. But now that I think of it, howwww to bungee jump when I'm so afraid of heights. It's like even a few floors up and I'm shaking in fear already when I look down. Maybe I should do it to overcome the fear..hehe :P Down with you, acrophobia.

Movies I wanna watch currently: Harry Potter & Bruno
Movies I have yet to watch but MUST watch: X Men Origins: Wolverine & Fast & Furious 4
Movie I have recently watched: Transformers, quite good, but the ending was a bit too easy and abrupt & The Proposal & The Year One (so silly, I tell u) & Terminator Salvation.
Movies I look forward to watching: Public Enemies & G.I. Joe (Channing Tatum looks so HOT)

So, am currently looking thru HK pics from last December, and decide to post some up.




























No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...