Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ambush

remember me saying i'm making explosives to blow up jasmine's flight to melbourne so that she won't go? well it didnt work out. there were various reasons,
a) i couldnt really find ways to steal chemicals from the science lab.
b) i never woke up to go to school anyway.
c) i dont think i found the formula for the perfect explosive.
d) i dont wanna go to jail.

thus, this morning as i dejectedly prepared myself to go to the airport, knowing that jasmine would be gone, i decided that i simply had to come up with more subtle ideas which might actually work. then i noticed an empty nescafe bottle at the corner of my room. was there still anything inside that bottle? suddenly an evil thought loomed across my half-soggy-just-woke-up brain.

i reached the airport quite late, to be honest. shenny, alison, sarah, josh, watson and felicia were already there. i handed over the farewell gift i prepared for Jasmine. she asked what it was and i told her it's something in a fragile glass bottle. i made her promise me not to open it until she arrives in melbourne. we chatted a bit and after jasmine's parents joined us, all i heard was 1000 reasons why i should study in singapore from jasmine's mother. heheh.

departure time came only too soon. i already miss jasmine, shenny already misses jasmine. and im sure all the rest of the boy-world who had secret crushes on her since age 11 also will miss jasmine. we bade our "surprisingly not so sad" goodbyes and finally turned our heads away from the departure gate when the last strand of jasmine's hair disappeared behind the frosted glass doors.

6 hours later.
my phone rings. 4 messages received...
"amilyn ah, i got scolded by my mom ah. u shudn't have given me that. we cant bring into australia food and what more, it is a living thing. could have been fined or jailed. my mom's very angry, said i should've been clever enough to open it earlier and throw. she says you're crazy. sigh~ i should've told her i already opened it earlier (when we were at singapore on transit). anyway forget about it. be smart next time and never give anyone that to bring overseas in future."

dammit, she made it through the brunei customs undetected... and why does she sound so unperturbed??

oh, have i forgotten to mention that about 2weeks ago, i've scooped a spider off the floor into an empty nescafe bottle? it survived till this morning and i was wondering if it'd survived plane flights to melbourne ;)

5 comments:

Ry said...

Hey Lyn. I have no idea how evil you can be ^^ so everyone please be careful if she gives you gifts. ESP if it's like jas. yap's case :P haahhaha.

Queen Sana said...

A SPIDER?!

Had you given ME a spider, we'd no longer be FRIENDS. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE spiders!!!!!!!!

I am SEVERELY arachnophobic!!!!!

SaRsTeR said...

lyn how could you! but i think its also sweet of you.. desperately findind out ways just to let Jas not leave...Oh well.. It's the thought that counts ;)

felicia said...

I'd FREAK OUT if I were Jasmine. Im serious! Haha.

I COMMENTED!!!! =P

Amilyn said...

teo: sharrap. (yes, that's the best retort i can come up with. nyeh)

sana: now THAT gives me an idea.... *evil grin*

sarah: AWWWWWWWW!!! only you understand me!! *hug*

fel: yeah but you're not jasmine. lookit her! she doesnt even sound.. disturbed! bah! she's so blur, she's cute! hahaha

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...