Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Chap Goh Mei

Woah~ Time flies by really fast.. today ish Chap Goh Mei ledy[the 15th day of cny] Hmm, there'r still few houses I have not 'bai nian' yet.. =s Haha, aNyways.. this morning woke up quite early; 10.30+ [usually woke up at 11+ or 12..hehe] cuz Had to get ready and prepare to go chms. Oh yes..today chms had this 'lion dance performance' in the afternoon so yea.. whatever thing chms ish doing, I know, because my small sister will have something to do about it;dancing.

Arrived chms at around 12.30 and my small sister went to make up&stuffs. I went to find my frens then there I stayed til like 4. The hall was so full of people, and from bird's eye view.. it's like a group of ants surround their food. Haha. The whole show was nice. There'r people dancing, singing and also lion dance performances.

When I came home, I was so tired[due to last night;went to a friend's open house.] so I went to sleep then from 5+ til 7. At 7, woke up and went dinner with grandparents and aunty,uncles. So, that's more or less wut I did the whole day. Hehehe.. boring eyy.. =s

Hmm, tomorrow morning I have to wake up early ey as I start work at 10 in the morning. Hehe, Im going to sell flowers for two days'13th and 14th. Yesh, how pathetic..selling flowers on valentine's day BUT yea.. am a little glad that I'v something to do at least on valentine's day. Hehehe.. So, boyfriendsss out there.. come and buy flowerss FROM me TO your girlfriendsss ey.. HEHE.. cuz If all the flowers that Im suppose to sell are sold out quickly then I can offf early ey. Heeheehee.. =D

All say ish said ledy so yea.. Im off now. Forgive me my English ya. Im still learning and hopefully is improving. Haha.. I just dont know how to blog like lyn's, jas's, teo's, sana's, fel's and so many more great bloggers. Kekeke.. =P

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

darling can i buy flowers from you for my boyfriends? LOL just kidding hahaha =) i'll get the boyfriends to go buy flowers. 50-50 k? deal.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...