Thursday, February 16, 2006

cant think of a title. HmM..

Jasmine has only left yesterday but I am already missing her lots but wells, hehe.. Hope she'l be doing great there so here I wish her all e best! HEHE.. =D
sigh` Im not online now,something ish so wrong with my brunet so Im writing this blog here in notepad first. Sigh, Im used to go online like everyday ledy but now that I cant, really feels a bit uncomfy ey =S Im watching the 'sadlovestory' now. It's the ending ledy. So sad but nice =) I like. From the drama, I learnt something ey. That ish to be true/honest about your feelings to your loved ones. Hehe.. and also, I only knew that the africans called their friend as someone who would share their pain[menanggung keperitan together] Hm, how nice ey =)
Anyways, lyn wanted me to blog how was my valentine's day rights so here Im going to blog about it. Wells, I was selling flowers lo that day from 10 o'clock in the morning til like 9pm and becus of that I cant go to the 'unofficial party' at jasmine's place. Sigh` =( Hmm, I received valentine's gift from 3 frens and a stranger. Hehe, a stranger eyy, LoL` he was asking me wut type of flowers would girls like so I jus bli-bla-bla to him lo then he decided to buy the 3 red roses. He paid for the flower then suddenly ask for my name. I told him then he gave me the flower and walked away. I was freaked out ey. He's a chinese guy,in his mid-twenties I think. Then later,he came again and asked for my name again and this time ask for my no and where I live. I told him I dont give no to strangers and told him I live at gdg area then he gave me his no and asked me to call him out some time for a drink. LoL` and I forgot his no ledy =) I remembered he jus wont go when I dint tell him my no so I text'd joshua to come quickly for rescue[like mayb I can tell him josh ish my bf.. Hahaha..] but.. Josh came after he left.. =s
Hmm, at first I thought it would be nice to receive flowers from ppl who buy flowers from me ey cuz before that guy came, my friends and I were like discussing how nice it would feel to receive flowers from ppl who buy flowers from ourselves. Who knows a while later this guy came and... the feeling was not good. It was scary actually,wells, to me la. Hehehe. So, that was about it. ^^
Sigh` when ish Md replying whether we are accepted to the school or not ey.I cant wait to go school ledy. I want to study now. I want to have homeworks. I want to be holding a pen and actually know what to write on a piece of paper. Hais` but I know,I would think otherwise when I actually start school. And if I am really accepted in Md, I know one thing I'l dislike for sure.. Tudongs!!! =s

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

i never managed to finish SadLoveStory, im sorry. i tried. haha

i bet that guy's bummed out that u still hadn't called him. i bet he's checking out every florist to see where u work!! hahaa

omg, now that u mentioned it, i kinda miss studying! holding a pen, doing homework, writing stuff..but haiihhh TUDUNGS :S YAY HOLIDAYS!! =D

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...