Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Punk'd

I, successfully pRank'd or otherwise called as Punk'd ''someone'' yesterday.. and to tell the truth, the feeling of Punk'n someone is definetely not a nice feeling. I wonder how everytime Ashton Kuchter[dono correct spelling or not..] feels after he punk'd someone ; that guy in MTV one. Seriously, he never feels guilty one ey? hmm...

Anyways, my 'small' prank was successful though, with the help of some friends..haha, but too bad I did not have the props like in the MTV but then, it was not a very nice thing to record down la, so yeahs.. and and, to the 'someone' I officially Punk'd.. I sincerely apologized, and.. please don't think of revenging eyy. Hehehe.

Today 27/03/07
This afternoon, went to watch movie ; the haunted school. It was all good and quite thrilling with the sound effects in the beginning, but towards the ending was really... not good. Hm, looking forward to watch more movies, like Mr.Bean's Holiday, 300, Just follow the Law.. and maybe stomp the yard too.. =)

till here... Ciaos`

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFFICIALLY FORGIVEN
LOL!!!!

Revenge? Considering...MUAHAHAHAHA

HAUNTED SCHOOL was TOTALLY CRAPPY!
>=) I could sleep so well last nite..the movie had no effect on me..MUAHAHAHA. I oso wanna watch all the movies that u wanna watch..

shenny said...

Hahaha.. lols xP
thankieww very muchiee eyy,changmin.
by the wayy.. U revealed your ownself eyy so yeahs...

I now officially announced that.. 'CHANGMIN CHANG CHAW MANN' is the person I officially Punk'd.. Hahaha.. xP

okays. sorry again. hahaha..

Amilyn said...

i wanna watch Just Follow Law too! the others i watched all already. MUAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

wat 'CHANGMIN CHANG CHAW MANN'?
where's Carmen? :S

Amanda Yap said...

omg! haha i just punk'd someone too like early this year. but we called it 'poonk'd' instead. =P

and 'Haunted School' SUCKED!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...