Sunday, March 11, 2007

Emotions

I am so loving this song again.. 'WHY' by the 98degrees..

We do almost everything that lovers do, and that's why it's hard, just to be friends with you, and everytime your heart is broken by the fool, I want you to know that it hurts me too. It's hard to wipe your tears away, knowing that you should be with me.

why, why are we still friends when everything says we should be more than what we are, and tell me why, everytime I find, someone that I like, we always end up just being friends.

I would hate for you to find somebody new, who you really love, cause it would mean losing you, but am I a fool girl not to say, if Im always scared, I'l lose you anyway. Somehow someway I've got to choose, no matter if it's win or lose.

I dont want to be like your brother, I dont want to be your best friend, I only want to be your lover, when will this end, if I told you that I want to be in your life, if you could be the woman in mine.

The lyrics are so...sad and it once again touches my heart when I listen to it, after so long.[lol, Lyn..please remind me again to return the cd to you. Haha, I've borrowed it for..so long. Haha.. xP]

Anyways, glad to hear from Jasmine again. You take good care of yourself over there ey.. *hugs*

So updates about me. Wednesdays are stil bad for me, dont know why. Someone has cursed my wednesdays ey? 'Uncurse it, anyone?' Lols. Anyways, everything has treated me well, so far. My studies; Mr Lock has started helping us the slow ones by having extra class every Monday from 1-2pm which I find it helpful in my physics. My maths, I've started revising my paper 1&6 already..hope it's not too late. Other two subjects, are going fine I guess, I hope.

My love life, still blank. The person I have loved eversince I forgot when already, still has not love me yet. Hahaha, kiddings. lols! Anyhows, Im okay with my single life now so to those friends who are concern about my love life, do not worry okays. I'm just patiently waiting for my Mr.right to come along. Hahaha.

So, yesterday was Kaiping's 18th bday and he had invited a lot of ppls to his party. We all had a great time over there singing and singing and singing. Hahaha, we sang like we haven been singing for ages, and now that I think about it, We did not really hold the mic to ourselves only eyy? hmmm.. cant remember, but I know I sang 'a few' songs. Lols, and I was all hyper there with the chabos [dren, carmen, jeewei, guiping and apple] and the other ppls there. Hehehe, and and it was 'LoL' to see Jiaying there.. we just love to talk craps+mr.spongebob. Haha.
Reached home around 1+ am and thank goodness my mummy did not scold, she's just worried. She is always worried when I come home late but she always acted like she was going to bomb me before I come home everytime. doink~ Anyways, I love my mum eventhough sometimes I feel like I dont love her but I do love her.. I love my family la, sometimes. Lols.. okays, enough of my crappy 'contrast'

Ciao ppLz..and, keep on tagging eyy.. make this bloggie alive again. <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOooo cursed wednesday eyy????u shud look for me "WU LONG" la...i kautim for u!!!who dare to curse my fren's day...YOU'LL GET IT MR OR MRS/MS CURSER!!!

hahahahahhaa...sometimes i malas help la....okla Mr.curser go ahead and do so...hiak hiak hiak.....

shenny said...

EH, please please uncurse the wednesday.. felt so terrible yday.. YDAY was a wednesday. In school, kena suan till no breath.. in the evening, felt so moody after sendin off a fren in the airport then reach home,headache n vomit.. =x YERR!
haha

Amilyn said...

HAH i was looking for that CD, i dont even remember lending it to you! AHHAHA. ok give it back.

Anonymous said...

wah serious kah kena suan til no breath...

ohh..

then i cannot suan anymore lohh...
dont wanna suan u liao lohh...

wahahahahahaa
as if I will stop suan-ing u
wahahahahahhaa
u cute bahhh.....wat to do.....
eat shit one lah the wu long...
hiak hiak hiak ur ***** lahhh
HAHAHAHAHAHA

shenny said...

DOINK~ suan suan luu.. but try don suan on wednesdays la.. and dont suan me on anydays about wednesdays la.. HAHAHA.. lalala~ =p

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...