Sunday, March 25, 2007

No Internet at home sucks!

I've just moved to a new house with old housemate, Siew Chien and new housemate Sue-Mae. Every single day we are getting more and more frustrated because we've got no INTERNET connection! So super annoying! U know, everyday, we have to try to use our laptops to steal some ppl's wireless connection. Well, some days it work. And we can happily use some unknown person's wireless internet connection which they left unlocked and surf the net, chat..do whatever. But some stupid, miserable days,when we try to connect and then ok, it's "connected". Then later poof! it goes off and then on and off again. And today and yesterday...damn Lousy. cannot connect at all.

Been waiting for the phone company to connect our phone line. We just registered last week. So, not really sure when the heck are we getting internet. It's such a pain in the neck when there's no internet. Send assignment to classmate also need to go to the State Library where I am now. And moreover, cannot send through MSN. How stupid. Can only send throuh email. Sucks mannn. And then I want to upload pics for u all also cannot. Load one page takes a few mins. And then photobucket doesn't wanna load.

SIGHHH.. more update coming up. When I get my internet.

Sorry, I'm like a complain queen today. :P

5 comments:

Amilyn said...

HAH i've been livinwithout home internet connection for more than a year. JASMINE YAP YOU ARE SO SPOILED. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Help tell Siew Chien that I missed her til my butts came OFF! =P

xie xie............... ^^v

Amanda Yap said...

haha, wow, amilyn. I absolutely cannot do that. =P live without internet connection at home i mean.

shenny said...

Hahaha, sama sama for me too.. i seriously cannot live without internet connection at home too.. xP

Amilyn said...

HAH you are all spoiled!!! hahahahahahaa

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...