Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Guiping's 18th, 20/03/07

The past few days were.. a roller coaster. Many things happened, and there were ups and downs about it. Sounds like Im going to blog very long about it eyy. Lols~ fortunately for u all, nops.. Im not going to blog very long in this post this time, DUE to time restriction.Haha.lols`

It's 3.34am now, and yeahs.. must be wondering why I'm stil awake ey? lols.. I was very intrigued by Aneurin's preaching until I did not realised it's 3am in the morning already. Hahaha. 'heart is the origin of all happenings' lols.
But it's not all Aneurin's fault la that I stayed up until so late, it is because.. I will not be 'in touch with the pc' for maybe 5days so want to be as 'in touch' as I could be now. Hahaha. kiddings.

So, I'l be away to kL to have fun for 5days until next sunday..but, Im not at all excited over it. sighs` Im dead worried. This holiday Im supposed to be at home revising for my upcoming AS exams, but cannot blame me also.. the tickets are early booked already, and I did not know there were going to be so much things to do in this holiday xP [gee, Im good in making up excuses.lols]

Lalala. Im going to miss watching my tvxq videos during these 5days, and I will definetely miss all of you who is going to tag here.. haha.
..and Im already going to miss Guiping's 18th bday party later tonight. sighs` I hope she will have a good/fun/great time on her day Today and here, I wish her
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!
all the best in everything u do!
*hugss<3*
Guess that's all I am going to blog here, lols` going to see u all in Tudong again next week in college~ haha.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...