Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the blog says it all.

Sighs~ the blog is still as dead..

Anyways, Im in kuching now.. has taken leave from work since the 10th and jus came back from singapore on the 16th to kuching here.. will be back in brunei on the 21st. I MISS SINGAPORE!! and I miss hanging out with my spore aunt, Aunt Leh Hung there. Talking to her makes me feel at ease and chillin out with her that night at timbre was really..a night to remember~ the band with their relaxing music and the refreshing 'tequila sunrise' and the scrumptious pizza..yum yum. Though the rashes appeared after the drink, BUT amazingly it was only for one day..which means.. im slowly immuning to alcohols! hahaha.. xD

So in singapore, did a lot of walking and shopping. Walked to a lot of shopping complexes, at orchard road, clarke quay, cityhall, harbourfront..And.. Went to sentosa!! The fun thing about Sentosa is..we took the picture of us pretending we were under the water.. Hahaha, we retake and retake quite a lot of times and we ended up buying four different poses.. *money flies away... lol~ will post up the pictures when I have the copies. Hehehe.

In this trip I got to know three new ppl/frens.. and they are Diana, Ah Haw and Ah Phin.. they are of different characters and it's really interesting and nice to know them..especially Diana.. she is one nice person to hang out with..she jokes and laugh almost all the time. LoL~ and she is a nurse. I heard my Aunt said that a lot of patients are very fond of her. Not surprising to know that~ hahaha.. oh, forget to mention who were with me in this sg trip. Hehe, they are.. Aunt Vivian, my cousins- Lilian and Clement and the couple- Ah Haw and Diana. Ah Haw is my aunt's brother.

So I really enjoyed myself very much in this trip; knowing new people and visiting spore with them, and also meeting up with my Aunt Leh Hung in spore.
Sighs` I know Im going to miss all of them when Im back in Brunei..
Debbie Ting especially;one of my beloved cousins!
='(

anyhows, will post up pictures soon~ ciao`

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...