Monday, March 31, 2008

Goodbye Ugly tyre



...and Hello to phewitt..er, not very pretty but nicer than the Ugly one above. Haha.. =D



Hahaha, my dad woke me up erly this morning and told me he found the second hand tyre I bursted so he said I don hav any excuse of not driving to work ledy..haha, cuz the previous days I complained that the tyre is toooo uglehs. Haha.. Anyways, now then I realised the goodiness of being a passenger.. but sighs` it's too late to realise this fact now Because I have a beautiful blue driving license now with me. Lols!

So, work today is hectic, until I got myself into a terrible headache at around 4ish.. I only had meegoreng this morning at around 10.30am and I tried to withstand the hunger until 9.30 after my work, but I failed. I almost wna faint so Jenny was really being nice to cook me a packet of maggie, with microwave. lols.. BUT I feel loved. hahahaha.. xP

sighs` Im stil having the headache now. I hope some fairy would come n take away the headache now and say to me.. 'ohkay, i'l take away ur headache now because It's Aprilfool day!' hahaha.. okay, Lame I know.. DMM!

HAPPY APRILFOOL'S DAY PEOPLE!! xP

Uhwell, I hope Im able to prank some ppl on this day because I think I never really successfully aprilfooled anyone but always got aprilfooled myself.. sighs~ Hehehe.. anyways... the pain is aching worse now so I should get goin now. Will blog again soon and I hope I'l get the sg pictures soon from my aunt. Hehehe.. =D

I think I aprilfooled Josh?? lols.. Hahaha

So to end this blog.. I still have another picture to post up.. and they are the picture of two of my best 'buttheads' Hahaha..



Nolaaa, they'r not buttheads la.. xP hehehe..
Time flies.. and it has been 2 years eyy my friendship with the both of them sails.. Wells, Im hoping this ship of ours to stay strong to sail longer n further.... =)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...