Friday, March 28, 2008

MY LUNCH AT MCDONALD!!



MY DINNER AT FUNBREAD CAFE!





Lol! lousyy photo skills.. but yeahs... at least the pictures are able to tell u what are they. lol.. don mind me. haha.

very tired from work today, and I'v got really bad+deep eyebags.. sighs!! =S

pLease, anyone wants to work in flying colours tuition school, as an admin clerk.. prEferably guys though.. please.. WALK-IN-INTERVIEW. ASAP. hehe. Thanks.. =D

sighs.. so sad. Michelle and Ken is leaving FCTS ledy, and we took some pictures together today before I left.. here are the pictures below.





A group picture.. sniffs` Last day working with Michelle... all the best to Ken & Michelle la in their future undertakings.. =)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...