Friday, March 21, 2008

Hehe, I have a picture to share with you all.. Wahahahah... before I left for my holiday.. there was one day at work, it was so coincidence when michelle, one of my bosses, initial Sk and myself.. the 3 of us altogether had one pimple on the same side of our face on that day..so michelle took a picture of myself with the pimple. hahaha.. XD



Cuteee? LoL.. xP

Aiks.. it's normal to be homesick but right now Im having spore+kuching sick!haha..wutever la if there's no such word. I just miss Kuching and Spore aLot Now.. maybe I just need some time for this feelings to get off.. lalala~ DMM!! xP

So, I jus came back to Brunei today from kuching. My flight from kuching reached miri very early around 8am. Yes, silly of me my Aunt said..for buying such erly flight ticket from kuching AND I'm so sorry to have made her wake up so early to send me to the airport.. sighs~ Anyways, we had starbucks coffee together early in the morning and did abit of chitchat before I left to the boardin room~ I'v always like to chat with Aunt Vivian. Sighs` in the flight I was already having mixed feelings, Im already missing them aLot, especially my lil cousin Debbie.. the night before we stayed up till quite late and we were like inseparable & she kept telling me that she really sayang me Alot.. hais` make me feel so sad nia.. xS Anyhoots, we took alot of picturess together.. and owhh, She just love to pose and love to make weird faces.. <3







Hahahahaha.. XD Cuteeeeeeeeeeee! haha, okays.. hope U guys who visit my blog wil not mind this blog because this is one of the randomest blog with just random pictures of my cousin and myself.. xP
More random Pictures to come. hahaha.. xD



















Blahs, there are MORE pictures of us But I think it's enooough for this post.. *LOL* so who are the people Im missing badly now..
Below are the pictures of them.. =)



Debbie & Aunt Vivian [mummy&daughter]



Lilian & Clement [brother&sister of Debbie]



and also my aunt from spore, Aunt Leh Hung.

and last but not least... OF COURSE I miss them too!! XD



especially HIM!!





okays, it's getting late..so nightie nights ppl~ will post up the spore trip's pic soon.. >.<

oh naw~ Now I miss Yunho very much. Wahahaha.. =D

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...