Saturday, March 01, 2008

:)

seeing the blog so dead, makes me even lazier to blog but yeah, I'l jus try my best to make this blog livelier, myself. Dont mind me people. Hehe..

Jasmine has left Brunei..for two days already, uh..actually three days already. She left on the 27th Feb.. Guiping also has left Brunei, to Singapore on the same day. Sighs` she asked me not to go send her at the airport cuz she was afraid she would cry and will then make the whole scene sad. sniffs` all the besttt to her!!

Sent Jasmine off that day and we took a few pictures.. Below are a few of them. Doinks,the first picture;3 person pictures... =s








Jasmine Yap!! Jenny and I were jus saying this afternoon at work that we already start to miss you very much! lalala~

Dont really know what to blog about ey, many things to talk about actually but maybe because it's almost 3am now... mind is abit slow ledyy.. so I'l just post up random pictures. hehe.. picture time~

I miss this girl too~ Gemala Sudiskam! xP



anyways, think Im going to fall asleep anytime soon ledy while waiting for the pictures to be uploaded sooooo sorry, pictures time over~ xP BUT BUT before I end this blog... this picture below has to be uploaded first before I go zzz...... :)

TADA.. xP
a picture of Jasmine smiling outside, crying inside when she was going into the boarding room.. hehe, I'm right ey, jas?! *hugs*



Nights people~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...