Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Im an addictive person. Dont give me drugs! LoL!

Recently I'v picked up this habit of taking pictures of what I see and what is happening around me.. what has made me do so eyy? I think it's because, Im starting to love to blog, with pictures. Hehehe, ever heard of... 'a picture speaks a thousand words'? Yeps.. Im going to blog blog blog with pictures every now and then, because.... I like. Muahahaha.

So, first Ktv session after I came back from hols.. nyehehe.. *screams out to the Pictures* 'You, you, you.. do the talking!!'

'Yes Ma'am!' the picturess answered.

Hahahaha.. owkays, enough craps.. picture talking time.. xP





Wana know who is the one who keep using her hand to cover her face?? xP
TADA.. xP Miss Jewel Tan Jee Wei. Hahaha.


Jeewei : hello hello, testing 1 2 3.. okay, it's working..




This picture below..was about a song I like a lot last time.. and I'l get quite emo listenin to this song last time, especially when it reached that verse.. 'why would u hurt me....' Hahaha.. lol!!



Okays, enough about the emo picture// So before we had the ktv session.. I kept asking them to bring me to eat martabak so we went to WYWY sengkurong to hav my martabak.. and I ordered ABC.. the ABC looked tempting..and Weird also.. lol.



see the ice in the middle?? It was very high/tall ler... and I dint know how to eat it because it was so full.. lol` so I had to slowly knock down the ice.. xP



BUT it was NICE! xP

So, more randowm pictures coming up.. =)



MY FAVOURITE NO!! credits to Yenchuan.. =D

*BIG SIGH* Today, Wednesday 26/3.. I had another car accident.. actually Not accident la..it is SELF-accident. It was 'THE NARROW+BIG EDGE'S FAULT!' But I MADE THE WHOLE TYRE BURST, until I can only see the RIM nia.. the black colour tyre was flat until cannot flat.. and basically the tyre was DAMAGED. Sighs` If only I insisted to stay at escapade to wait for Jenny to bring me and did not drive my mum to take her facial products at the STUPID NARROW ROAD PLACE. Sighs` but it was the second time going through the edge when the tyre burst I think..because I only feel the weird-ness of the car after the second 'rounding' at the place.. and when I came down to see the car.. DOINKSS` it was 'GMM!!' [goodness gracious me!]
Thank goodness there was a car workshop there and thank goodness also behind the bonet there was a spare tyre..but it was also punctured, thankgoodness not BURST one also so put a lil air then can use ledy..but IT IS SUPER UGLY ONE LO!! XS *sighs* it s because the other three tyre has beautiful rims and this one has no rim and very ugly black colour.. sighs!!

So, this is about today.. but there is also happy things going on today la. After changing the car tyre, I asked my mum to drop me at centrepoint and I go off with Jenny they all. Sent Melvin off to where he followed his friend to KK and Soon dropped Jenny and I to do our manicure. Hehehe, I am very satisfied with the design they made this time. Hehe so yeaps. After the manicure, had dinner with Joanne, Alley, Eileen, Lyn, Glo, Jenny and Soon at cheezebox. This time I ordered what Jenny ordered last time, Curry chicken noodle. It was hot.

It was nice meeting up with Joanne, Eileen and Alley again because it's really been a while not seeing them ledy. We hung out together at the mall for a while until my brother came to fetch me at around 9.30pm. The mall still looks the same, boring! LoL! How I wish Brunei will have a mall like 'The Spring' in Kuching, though is not really big like Takashimaya in Sg but there is a 'Starbucks'. LoL, okay.. my main point here is.. why is there no one franchising starbucks? Hahaha, dont mind me. LOL! But 'The spring' in kuching is really way way way NICER than 'The Mall' in Brunei. Sorry Brunei. Haha.

Think I've reached the end of the blog already because it's getting late already. 4mins to 12am, and I have work tomorrow, though I start work in the noon. Anyways, before I end this blog.. I have something to say about the recent movie I watched.

Rule#1 - I dont like. Super dont like. Because I super dont like the ending.

Okays. Look forward to my next blog. Hopefully I'l post up my Sg trip's picture soon. Hahaha.. Nights people! xP

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...