Wednesday, May 07, 2008

miracle, mana uu..

Oh no oh nooooooo.... 11 more days to my first exam... someone please help.. Im so easily distracted, and my attention span in studying is so so short.... like less than an hour.. sighs` the distractions are like deadly poison, poison poison poison... they are poisoning my mind now.... and now, the poison inside me is driving me here to blog... AHHHHHHHHHHH! im blogging blogging all the poisons out now..... *malimaliHUNG..... MaliMaliHUNG.....*
DMM~ =X

sniffs... ANTIDOTE.. im in need of antidote.. *screams for Antidote*

*cries from physics and maths*

*laughs from accounting*

and I DIE liaos...... ='(

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...