Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TAGGED!

Got tagged by Felicia.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 30.. hehe=)

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Umm, anywhere actually... best if they sponsor my expenses too. Haha..

3. What’s your favorite thing to do?
KTV! Hahaha..

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Nops..

5. Name 3 good points of the second person on your list of tagged people:
Carmen - hyper, funny and nice to hang out with..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Um, dont think so...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
SHOPPING!!! then treat my friends and family to a big feast;party party.. then save some for myself then donates the rest to charity..

9. What is the one thing that makes you happy?
one thing that WILL make me happy now is.. my grades in the coming august... CREDITS!

10. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to have a bright future ahead me...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
to love me for who I am.. ^^

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
liar, backstabber.. the bad ones~

13. What is your ambition?
I wished I still know...

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
I dont wana be teleport alone.. :)

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family and friends..

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
I wished I knew what I want to do after my O levels, but uhwells...like what fel said.. mistakes makes a person what they are now..and with that mistake I made.. I know I'l not repeat it again in the future.. =)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Haha, I dont know how to answer this question..

18. What is the one thing you definitely can do without?
i dont know, but I know what I cant do without... haha=D

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
to fly an aeroplane.. haha

20. So I’m supposed to add in my personal question.. My question is -> are u bored right now?
YES, I am.. xP

TAGS : Jasmine, Carmen, Amilyn, Joshua, Yenchuan, Kaiping, and people who read this blog.. =D

So yes, Im bored now.. and I still cant concentrate fully on studies..so Im not really prepared for my upcoming exams, yet.. sighs` I told myself on monday that from this week onwards I'l stay home and just study study study.... but.. lol~ Nvm..I'l restart the whole thing again..tomorrow! Hahaha.. don mind me~ Im still as crappy.. oh no.. Im crappy.. that means Fel hates me. Hahaha =x
DMM!!

And Jas, I checked that site out and it's gross really.. yc showed it to me... hmm..so Im not curious anymore,and that image will stuck with me tonight too, hopefully I'l forget about it tomorrow..

*screams* EXAM is so near... counting down the days left for me to prepare for the exams... 12 more days.

And I can hear physics calling out for me now... 'shenny oh shenny... come read me now... '
oh naw.. accounting is calling me too... 'read me first... u haven practice with me since......i lost count ledy....'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ^@^

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...