Saturday, May 24, 2008

not happy

okay so shenny complained to me the other day over McD fries that i wasn't updating properly here, only concentrate on my own blog. she said "everytime you update, it's those online tests and quizzes!!"

okay lah sorry lah.

so here i am.

i am sitting at LaMee gadong now because i was going to go to B.Lau to apply for australian unis. just in case singapore doesnt fall through. which uni to apply hmm,....

ANYWAY. i got to gadong around 9am right, then i went to the office, it opens at 10! OMG WHY SO LATE. so in the morning they work from 10am to 12pm then lunch 2hrs then work another 2.5 hours then go home? WHY LIKE THAT ONE! how can like that!!

so i decided going home again wouldnt make sense, so i came over here with my sexy new laptop to try to be like those annoying pretentious brats who goes to cafes with their laptops, sip coffee and act cool.

i dont think it's working because
  1. my face has a scrunched up look because i am being a passive smoker. i am effin annoyed by the middleaged people at the table beside me, smoking like theres no tomorrow. can't scold them, WHY am i sitting in the smokers section, because non=smokers is full?
  2. i am looking semi bloated by breakfast of 2.50BND only. not bad price for a bowl of not bad lamee. struggling to finish it tho. my tummy has been intolerant towards breakfast lately. NOT GOOD. must eat breakfast to stay healthy.
  3. my laptop face is ugly. i can see it from the reflection of my glossy monitor. HAHAHAA.
okay it's 10am already. i'm out.


ps. i could be at home sleeping still!! why bother waking up as early as 8am when i only slept at 3am. grrr!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...