Saturday, May 03, 2008

my throat hurts!

Yesterday was suckiest day ever.

Woke up to a very very painful throat. Every time I swallow my saliva, it's damn painful. Then I felt a slight fever.

By night time, it became full-on fever. I can actually feel a heat wave underneath my blanket. And yes, lucky the medcines I took work for at least my fever, but not for the damn sore throat it's still there..right NOW!

Anyway... do u swear a lot to yourself, like maybe in your head or to yourself out loud? Hahha I just wonder, cause I do that ALOT! hehe, like when I can't solve a question I'll go "Ahh, fuck this shit.. don't wanna do it already", or "what the fuckkkk.. damn it man, omg what the fucking hell was I thinking?" hahaha, wah wah wah sounds so vulgar in words. But you probably won't ever hear me say that. HAHAHA I remember someone using "chi-bong"..AHAHHA who uses that ah?

Ok, u know right.. last two nights, I saw something so disgusting. If many of you are interested I'll give u the link. It was forwarded to me by email...omg after seeing it, I deleted it straightaway, but then the image got stuck in my mind for the rest of the night. I guessed it was photoshopped, but still, it's very eeww. UNTIL i had to go search for it on yahoo and see it again, hoping I would numb my disgusting feelings for it. And I was RIGHT. It WAS photoshopped. But still mann..grossed me out~ I swear I'd rather see some ghostly things than this.

Shenny would feel gali about it. HINT: it's her weak point. HAHAHAHH. Shen, U should not see it, ok. Lyn, i think u brave enough, u might be able to take it. HAHAA, that's if u want to.

Eh, I might be exaggerating too much. Don't blame me if u've seen it before and if u think it's no biggie. To ME, IT IS!

I had to think it away when I slept and when I woke up, it popped up in my mind. stupid. but that was two days ago. last night, i slept to a fever. and now I don't think about it already :P

So, who wants to see it?

U know, this made me recall all the disgusting things I've ever seen in my life. I remember watching the American soldier get his head cut off by the Iraq/Afghanistan person. Damn gali. Then another one is, a girl eating shit that's coming out of a person's ass..directly.aaaahhh.. disgusting.

Ok, I go puke now(not literally).

byee.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...