Saturday, May 10, 2008

life oh life

Why is my life so redundant?

Like everyday, I do the same the same boring things. Is life meant to be redundant?

I wake up, I RUSH to uni, go through hours of classes and come home. Study, think of what to eat...... SO BORING!!

During weekends, I either catch up with studies or do nothing important like waste time. But time always flies by quickly even during weekends, haih..

I bet everyone complains about how boring his/her life is. Or am I wrong? Nah, maybe u have a more interesting life than I do. You might say that in Brunei, u only limteh limteh. But I'll tell u, I'd really love to do that and it's not boring at all. It's better than having to be at home, studying forever, and always thinking about how to use ur time well, not letting any extra time go to waste.

I really really really wanna go camping. Don't know why I have the mood for that. But it's so fun man.. I should go during the june/july holidays but it'll definitely be bloody cold coz it's winter.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...