Sunday, June 01, 2008

Study Break

Here I am, blogging, while on a study break..haha.
Can't believe a semester has ended.. 12 gruelling weeks of intense uni studies.
So, this week is study week and then boom! go and sit for exams.
Exams are coming up sooo soon, it's freaking me out.. on 11th June till 17th june, 4 exams.. what a cramed-up exam timetable man.
So many things I wanna do during holidays, the ideas keep flooding in.
I feel very disconnected because I haven't been on MSN for quite a while now.
The weather is so stupid.. The sky gets completely pitch-black dark by 5.30pm. So if I wake up at 1 or 2 pm in the afternoon, I only get like 3-4 hours of daylight. Yeah, I know I should wake up earlier.
Should I get a black or white cropped trench coat? White feels elegant, black feels chic.
I have to be productive!!
byee, off to be productive and to study as much as possible!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...