Sunday, June 22, 2008

22/06/08 HSBC Tri-Extreme Day

And I just heard from Jayden, who heard from an inside informer from HSBC that Our team, Silverplay ALMOST got in to the top 40 teams!! But still, sighs` the truth is still we are not in the top 40 teams. SAD SAD SAD, it's a sad sad situation.. LOL~ dmm.

To know more detailss about the tri-extreme game today and how did Silverplay went through all the challenges OURSELVES; hehe, no peek, share, copy or paste any answers from anywhere.. all the hardwork, answers and all from our heart, mind and the team spirit was Woahs~ Hehe.. so yeahs, please visit http://c4rmen.blogspot.com

I must really say my team members were great, in all. From solving the riddles, to running around gadong like mad people desperate for answers. Hahaha.. I really had a great time searching high and low for the answers with them from the exterior/names of the shops in gadong.
Anyways, Silverplay will return ey in season 3? We'll see. Haha


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...