Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a day!

I am the laziest person in the world. I said I would wake up earlier, didn't I? Then after I said that, I woke up at 2/3/4 pm everyday. This is bad!

Anyway.. after waking up at 4 pm, I just had time to go buy groceries, cook, eat, clean (macam auntie). Then met up with Teo to pass him some movies I downloaded. We chatted for a bit.. then stupid Starbucks had to close at 10 pm..so early lah! I only arrived there at about 9.15 pm i think..eeesh. nvm lar.. let him go home and enjoy watching the movies..haha. Simmie was supposed to come..but it was too short notice for him, so he couldn't make it.

At home, I frantically cleaned the whole bathroom.. till now. what a day..it just passes by like that.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...