Friday, June 20, 2008

Today.

19/6/08
slept at 4am and woke up at around 7am to hug and said bye to my mum as she was going to Miri to go Kuching by aeroplane in the evening. My sisters companied my dad to Miri to send my mum to the Miri airport. I couldn't company my mum down to Miri as I have plans already at night and I was going to go training with my teammates in the noon for the tri-extreme this sunday.
After they left the house, I continued back to sleep until almost 1pm and I skipped breakfast again. Sighs, I'm getting more stupid liaos =(

So, met up with the Silverplay team at Tasek Lama at around 4.30pm and started to hike and jog. Saw my ex-bosses there ; sk and steph's family eyy and I just got stressed up. Haha, why? I still dont know. Haha =D

Anyways, the hiking was TIRING!! I couldnt catch up with my breath and almost puked, maybe because of the altitude ey.. but it was only the hike in the beginning..and everything got smoother as I go on. I guessed it was because it has been a long time since I exercised. The 'fats' just dont want to leave me, yet. I'm going to burn you all soon, fats! xP It took us around 45mins to hike&jog from the tasek there and come out from the hill next to Sheraton Hotel. I thought I lost 1kg. Hahaha..dmm~ here comes my crappiness again. lol=D

Quickly rushed home and come out again around 7.30pm to meet up with Yengfong and Wanru at the mall. Couldnt think of where to have dinner in gdg so decided to go to Twelve Cafe. It was my first time ordering the food there and I thought the food was not bad. I ordered some Chicken Mustard thing...and once again, I forgot to take pictures of it for this blog. Heh~ ^^

After Twelve Cafe we went back to the Mall and played bball at the Arcade.. 'two points, two points...'
Boy, I just love that machine!! Hahaha, I think I would consider to buy that machine for my own future house next time, ok. I'm laughing to myself now. lol.

Because my brother couldnt come anytime soon so we went to Cheezebox again to further our chats, and lol.. last time I thought talking about politics are boring and boring...but I realised only today that politics issues are Interesting, especially Malaysia's now.

I had a really great time talking to the girls tonight as it has been a while catching up with them. Looking forward to our next outing.

...and WHY did I forget to take Picturess of us? ><'''

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...