Friday, June 20, 2008

Life is a bliss

I'm currently very happy. Coz I'm free from all the stupid stress I had to put up with these past few months/weeks. Got up really really late today! 3.30 pm.. love it. But deep inside, I still think waking up in the morning is definitely more "normal". So I've gotta get up earlier.. at least by 12/1 pm.

After cooking and eating dinner, I went with Siew Chien and another friend of ours to this bar called 'Hell's' or is it 'Hell's Kitchen', whichever one. haha Hell's Kitchen reminds me so MUCH of Gordon Ramsey..haha, the infamous chef who curses non-stop. Anyway.. loved the atmosphere there.. love the lane on which it was situated.. feels so Hongkong. To sum up, we had a great chat over some drinks.

Recently, I've been addicted to playing this game, on Nintendo DSLite.. not that I have one..but I just borrowed it from someone. Hehe.so I can play all I want now since it's holidays already. The game is called Trauma Centre Under the Knife. Has anyone heard of it before?? It's damn cool.. it's all about operations, literally! U will always be given a patient to operate on..and it's sort of an RPG game, so there's a story for u to read read read (which I sometimes skip). I like how it's kinda realistic. Firstly, u would usually cut up the skin with a scalpel, then u will zoom into the internal organ u're operating on (like ur heart/lungs/ intestines, etc), and start doing what u're supposed to be doing, such as removing glasses from a person's wound or removing a tumour. Then u have to stitch up the cut and plaster. Like as if it's real.. so funny.

I just finished editing my resume/CV (is there a diff between these two at all?). Need to get multiple copies of it tomorrow and distribute them to all the employers in Melbourne...haha, as if. Gonna give it to potential employers I guess, hope they would employ me asap. I wanna work man.. don't wanna bum around when I can have cash flowing into my pockets. Mind you, I do love bumming around watching all my drama series/tv shows all day long but thennn... if I really did that, I'd feel extremely guilty in the end. So, scrap the idea of bumming around and work if given the opportunity.

OH, I found a Britney Spears impersonator who looks very very much like the real her. Go check it out on youtube when u're free. It's on America's Got Talent. I couldn't stop saying "oh my god" when I saw it. Besides that, did u know of the Paris Hilton lookalike? She's Natalie Reid, and she's another one who really looks like the real Paris Hilton. She gets mistaken as Paris Hilton all the time, coz she looks like her, dresses like her, acts like her and so she gets free VIP access to most of the clubs and celebrity places. She's basically living the life of Paris Hilton nowadays, including getting all the paparazzi shots.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...