Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why is this happening...

The day seemed to get better and better, from me waking up late to meet up with the team; Silverplay. When I reached the meeting place, the team were all there already. Han Luen drove us to the Bandar HSBC and we collected our goodie bags and confirmed our team with the person in charge of this tri-extreme.

The first round of this tri-extreme thing will be on this coming Sunday. Two days left, and I'm so not ready.. guess it must be because I haven't had breakfast for a long time since I left MD. as I heard from my mum.. 'people who don't have breakfast tend to have low IQ and EQ.' Hehe=)

After the full registration, I went off to meet my family at the Bandar Temple.
I hope that god heard my prayers today.

Mum is leaving for Kuching later from Miri. I'll miss her very much. I promised I won't be grumbling about doing the chores during her absence at home.. cuz I just hope she will come back home soon, well.

Met Vee, Lyn, Josh, Fel & Clint for lunch at Josh's working place; Sports Kafe. I ordered buttermilk chix and mango slush drink. Should have taken a photo of it, but I forgot. The food there was pretty good *thumbs up*

I reached home around 3.30pm and had a good chat with my mum. I missed chatting with my mum at the McD's and KFC's after my afternoon classes back in my lower & upper 6 years.. blehs, I love you Mum. Hehe, random.

At night, I had another good time with Aneurin and Carmen reminiscing about our high school stories. The night couldn't get any better with those memories rushing out of my mind through my mouth.. lol, what a way to say that.. DMM, this is my blog and I have the many rights to blog anyhow I like..

AND oh, how can I have forgotten the chat with Jasmine Yap over the phone. Jas, it's time to blog again ey now that your exams have finished.. ;)

Hmm, sometimes I just wonder about all the 'WHY's in this world... and why some are just left unanswered =/

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...