Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok so..

Silverplay did not get in to the top 10 teams BUT I'm telling you all, We enjoyed ourselves in this second round to the MAX! The hot sun, burnt skin, blisters and the earthly-earthworms; eww... now at least I can tell people that I know a lil-bits of the fear the 'Fear Factor' people feel, whenever they have to come across the worms and stuffs..and it's really not as easy as u can say in front of the TV.

..and sniffs` I sacrificed my lovely-nails-that-were-going-to-be-manicured eyy to the worms in the sand. MY nails~ Ok, dmm. They are all worthwhile=D

So I'm just here to blog that Silverplay did not get in to the top 10 teams BUT do look forward to my next blog eyy as I think I'll be blogging about the tasks we did and what did Silverplay do after the tri-extreme; the models at the beach and lalala~ Hahaha, curious ey??? =P

and it's most likely that the picturess will be doing the blogging, hopefully ;)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...