Wednesday, July 02, 2008

season 2 tri-extreme's 2nd stage

hehehe.. please visit HERE to know more about tri-extreme 2nd round's challenges and games for this season. Yes, I've promised to blog about it myself, but since one of my team member, Yc have blogged about it already so I might as well just direct you all to his blog and you all can read/know it there.. since I havent got the picturess yet too.

So I'm still slacking at home... doing nothing productive, but watching tv/dramas, eating, sleeping and outings have been my every day's routine.. but so far, I'm enjoying this kind of life la. Haha.. It's not like I can enjoy this kind of life when I am in Uni ey.. even during Uni's holidays, I think I will have to worry about the assignments and exams after the holidays. Definitely not this kind of relaxing life with no school's stuffs to worry about. Hehe ><

Hahaha.. so I'm enjoying while I still can, but I do have something to worry about now though.. that is my June's exam result, that will be out maybe end of July or in August. Wells, I just have to pray hard that I do better than my last one.

Ok, this is getting bored because I have nothing else in mind to blog about now so until next time..and Oh, I just want to tell Jasmine Yap that I'm so so so so so so so so Jealous that she gets to go to my idol, Fish Leong's concert in Melbourne just now and she said she touched her wrist ey during shake hands. Haha, SO lucky. I dint even get to touch Yunho's hand eyy in that concert I went last year.
Haha, ok dmm~ LOL, but I'm still jealous.




No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...