Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More beach-y pictures

I went to the beach again just now with my small sister and a friend and oh, I was so captivated by the beautiful-ness of the beach and so I reached for my sew810i and snapped many pictures...



four different views of the same beach. Ok, I'm not a professional photographer BUT I thought I was quite pro in taking these pictures. haha, dmm~

MORE TO COME.. sorry ppl. hehe..i'm a beach freak nowadays.

this is when I can see the sun and it was going to set alreadyy..
and with the sunray, the place looked really nice.
and then I saw a rainbow behind me.... =D
And one last shot before I leave because it was drizzling already.

Sighs' didnt managed to see the sunset but I was already very happy to be able to take all these nice pictures I took above. . dmm~




No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...