Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Sampat Inc's Annual Dinner.

Today.. 23/7/08
Joshua John Corcuera Lap Lap's BIRTHDAY!!
Here, I wish him all the best and hope he had a blast!!
p/s: sorry, couldnt meet up with u earlier in the noon.. no car Out.
so as usual, I woke up at around 12ish.. sighs~

I dont know why but it's very hard for me nowadays to wake up early. So I had nothing to do and I was left home alone again, so I just turned on the pc and continue watching the last few minutes of my last episode of season 4's Grey's Anatomy[because I fell asleep the previous night when I was watching it] and then went downstairs to get something to eat.
sighs` what a life~

then amilyn called and told me about her party, and that it is confirmed in sheraton hotel. Yays, formal she said. I dont know why I was so happy, it's not like I have something to wear already. Maybe I was excited and happy because she just gave me a reason to go shopping again. Hahaha.

So I made some phone calls and messages and then I watched Ghost Whisperer on Tv. I've always liked to watch that series. Anyone has the whole series/season? Hehehe, please..thankyou.
ok, Dmm.

and then Jeewei texted she will drop by..so she came at around 3pm and we chatted some wuliao stuffs..and then she went back to work at arnd 4.45pm..

so, somehow there was going to be a dinner at RedCanopy with few ppl so the few ppl who came was Pk, Jung, Lyn, Carmen, Jeewei and myself, and because some of them was in working attire.. so the sampatness came.

Suddenly the dinner became the Sampat Inc's Annual Dinner... wth~lol

and there were posts like The CEO, Marketing Sales Manager, Finance Manager, The Spokesperson, Human Resource Manager and the Security Manager. Hahahahaha.. I LOL'ed and started to take pictures of the people~

The Food.

Didnt take a very nice picture of the food because we already started eating when I wanted to take the pictures, moreover..I'm not a professional photographer who knows the angles and stuffs.

Well, the food was not bad though; Tom Yam Soup, Omelette, Garlic Chicken and I think that is Kailan with beef? lol. Forgot~

So.. introducing the Sampat Inc's people..


The CEO of the Sampat Inc.

The Financial Dept's Manager.

The Spokesperson, also the Model of the Sampat Inc.

and he'd be the Human Resource Dept's Manager.

and Hahaha.. The Security Manager!! =P

And actually, I didn't want to post up this person below's picture because Hey, she is definetely not sampat..But if I dont post her picture Up.. I cant imagine the consequences. Lol.. so yeahs.. and the Marketing Sales manager is..

myself. Hahaha.

I did not take a picture at the restaurant so I took this when I reached home.

so after the dinner, the people went to do some shopping and only The CEO bought a top for herself at the itop.

and why dint we buy anything?

Because The CEO did not give us salary LO... haha!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...