Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Movies

Went to watch The Dark Night last Sunday. It was FANTASTIC!!!

I super super like JOKER, played by Heath Ledger. He did such an awesome job portraying Joker. Can’t think of how much better another person can ever do it. Haiyar.. but it’s such a waste he’s dead. Otherwise, he’ll be so recognized for his performance and his career would have soared higher. Joker was soooo freaking nasty.. seriously gives u the creeps if u are ever next to him, can kill u any time, any omg-way. And his laughter.. like as if he’s high on crack and at the same time, creepy too.



Anyway.. definitely re-watching it again in future. A lot of suspense throughout the movie. Thought it was gonna end every now and then, but it didn’t yet. It seems to me like Joker is overshadowing Batman in terms of who is a more remarkable character. Hmm.. I dunno, tell me what u think. But Batman’s cool also, in his own way, esp his gadgets + very beautiful cars/bike. And when he saves people effortlessly with his super strength. Btw, I think that the lead actress looks like Kirsten Dunst, just that she’s not.

Oh and u know, Edison Chen only got a mere few seconds of appearance on-screen. He was supposed to have more scenes/longer appearance, I think( not sure how reliable this source is) …but u know, that scandal made the producers cut some of his time on-screen.

Anyway, also downloaded and watched ‘You don’t mess with the Zohan’ and ‘The Love Guru’. Both are relatively dumb movies which I enjoyed laughing all the way through. Haha, yes, I know I am contradicting myself here. But u know, sometimes these movies, they’re like spoofing lots of stuff from everywhere and they say really stupid things like insulting/talking about people/things that happened recently. Anyway… if u’ve watched them, you’ll get what I mean. Same feeling I get when I watched ‘Meet the Spartans’, the Scary Movie series, Date Movie, Epic Movie. And they seem to really love including hilariously obscene stuff too. Goooodness.. in that Zohan movie, Adam Sandler has an accent that resembles Borat’s. weird indeed. He loves showing off his big bulging crotch and he even rubs it on old women’s shoulder. -__-“ HAHA But do watch it.. it will definitely make u laugh like hell. Well, at least those “crotch” parts.

Looking forward to watching The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and Mamma Mia.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...