Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Picture Blogging!


So I did say to post up pictures of what we did after the second round tri-extreme last last Sunday; the beach and the modelling lalala~ so Here are the picturess... and yeahs, I'm goin to let the pictures do most of the talking in this blog.. Hehe.. =)

We all thought it'd be nice to hang out at the beach for a while because we never really get to hang out every sunday after the tri-extreme as bunny always wants to rush home. Hehe so we head to the Jp beach for a while and eventually just vained all the way..


More pictures coming up.. ;)

ok, this was suppose to look like the 'whatever-goddess-like-finger-thing' but I jus spoiled it ey infront with that gesture.. anyways... :)

A friendship heart :)

ok?! what was I doing??! what whattt? I cant hear you guys... =S

Actually, this is just the beginning of the many pictures we took that day.. but I guess I'l just stop here first and hehe, suspense suspense eyyy ;)

and I did say too that I'l post up some of the second round's tri-extreme pictures ey.. here, pictures of Silverplay having Roti Kosongs' as breakfast before the tri-extreme, yumm ^^




After the breakfast, we head to Jp right away to register & while we were waiting for the mc to start the briefing, we took some more pictures and here is a random picture I chose to post up.

So the game started at 9am and we have to finish all 6 tasks at 1pm and the fastest team that finish all tasks wins.

Some random pictures taken when we were doing the tasks..


Name of the task above : I am/am not smarter than a primary school student.


The aboves were taken when we tried to attempt the task called 'triple threat' and we failed to complete the task.

Name of the task: Speed Racer, but this is not about who comes first and win BUT it's a memory test. Along the roadway, there are 20 signboards where u have to memorise and jot it down in a paper, Orderly. We failed to do this task too. Heh~

Name of the task: Eww. And this is where I sacrificed my 'lovely-nails-that-were-going-to-be-manicured' to.. see the wriggly-ewwy-worms in there. lol` but I thought my teamates' tasks in this EWW task were eww-er than mine. Hehe=)

Anyways, we only completed 4 tasks out of 6 and we thought we did quite well already because at the 'eleventh hour' of the game, we thought we could only complete one task because we were really running out of time.

but we still did it..and completing 4 tasks out of 6 really wasn't that bad and I'm really, really very proud of my team, Silverplay.

To end this blog, I've come up with a question. Very easy one.. haha.. now who can tell me, who is that girl in that picture below?

nice hair she got ey? Hahaha please, please dont mind me xP

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...