Monday, July 07, 2008

Here i am, once again

HELLOOO!!
Hehe.. have disappeared for quite a while now. I was so lazy to even go online and do my usual online stuffs. Sooo much has happened since the last time I blogged.. sometime after my exams end. And now I'm so anxious and at the same time, scared to face the day, 11/07/08.. the day the results come out. Hope I don't do too bad.. hopehopehope.


So what have I done?

-Went to karaoke twice in a week..haha, but with different people. I was super happy about it. So fun.

-Ate some good food



Lamb Shank

-Breakfast-eating place called MART 130


This is some egg thing with sausages, toast bread and hollandaise sauce

This place right, it's called MART 130 cause it's next to a tram stop. TRAM spelt backwards is MART..haha so smart. As for the 130, it's coz it's situated at Tram stop no. 130. It is exactly next to the tram stop...so when u exit the restaurant through the front door, u can board the tram already.



Then I stole a secret shot with the dog..hehe

---------

------
Tram comes.. go home..

--------


-Went to watch these two movies:
*I think this poster is either stupid/hillarious. Why is his tie covering half her face?? I bet they're trying to portray how "unsmart" he is.Get Smart was freaking funny.. and I loved the part where the Rock just stapled a paper onto another guy's head.. ouch man..that must have hurt badly. Then there's this other scene where Steve Carell kept trying to shoot the needles to release himself from something(forgot what, but i remember his hands were tied together). Then he kept shooting them INTO HIS SKIN every time he missed. there's even one which went through his ear.. galii. OH and his name is max, right? short form, they'll usually call him maxie.AHAHA but someone called him "maxi pad"..haha my goodness...that's so mean!

I kept drooling at Anne Hathaway's trench coats...AWww.. I really want them. They're so pretty. Even her spy jackets look so cool and chic. I super super love this one she's wearing. It's exactly what I'm looking for but I can't find a nice one that looks something like that.

Hancock.. when I first watched it... at the beginning of the movie.. I was shocked and was thinking "What the hell? He's superman ah?". AHAHA coz he can fly.. and noone else can fly except for Superman isn't it? But overall, I'll say it's quite okay..not a bad movie.

-GAME ON exhibition.. which exhibits the history of video games.. right when they were first created until now.

There's this really cute and huge MARIO that I cannot stop taking pictures with.




Must take a closer shot as well


Old-school 2-D Mario on the other side


I really enjoyed being there at the exhibition. It's so cool. And some of the games bring back so many childhood memories. Too bad we weren't allowed to bring cameras...so I wasn't able to snap any pictures inside.

Some of the games there were dated way back in the 80's. So old and the graphics are so pixel-ly, I mean to say there's lots of huge pixels. Got to land my hands on one of the oldest games.. PACMAN! It was on one of the arcade games machines.

Actually, eventhough it's called an exhibition, we were supposed to go there and PLAY the games. So whatever games they display, u can just go and play it, sometimes u'll have to queue up if there's a lot of ppl waiting to play it.

Some of the exhibits are:

-Early arcade machine games

-Video game consoles of all generations: Playstation, Xbox, Sega, Nintendo, etc. Btw these are the first few manufacturers who brought video games to our homes!

-Wii games

-Guitar Hero and Dance dance revolution games

-Grand Theft Auto, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy & the Sims, and alot more of other games.

-Handheld games machines, like Gameboy& PSP. haha, so funny, I found the Gameboy model that I had when I was 10 yrs old, the big and chunky one which displays only black pixels.

- Nintendo games, which of course features my favorite MARIO. And after reading a short history of Mario, then only I knew that he is an Italian plumber. HAHA, no wonder his clothes are like a plumber's uniform and he has an Italian accent when he say "Hi, this is Mario". Oh, u know the guy who created Mario is so damn famous and successful now. I quote from Wikipedia "Miyamoto is a world-renowned game designer, and is often called the "father of modern video gaming". I actually saw and read this line there too.

-Sonic the Hedgehog is quite famous too apparently. But he was made by SEGA.

-Then there's this whole section on Japanese games and anime being made into games.

-There's this thing by Sony that's called Eyetoy, which I find freaking amazing. U play the games by moving ur body. It's something like what we played in OGDC, remember or not? But here, there are many other games I found which u can play with it. So fun.

- Mobile and online games which I'm personally not a big fan of..hehe

- There were some drawings which are pencil sketches of the games that were produced. So cool man, I dunno how those game creators/people who draw them do it so well. The lines they draw are so perfectly straight/curved. Artists... I salute them.

Anyway.. I seem to be ranting too much about this game thing..so off I go.

I'm not done blogging yet.. still have things to blog about..but another day.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...