Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15/7/08

Today is His Majesty's Birthday!!
Because it is His Majesty's big day, it is a Public Holiday.
So, today is also a Public Holiday.

Okay, this is getting nowhere..

so, main points->Last night I went to watch the movie 'Journey to the centre of the earth' with my cousin, sister and my aunt at 11.15pm, thought the movie would be boring because the poster didn't looked very interesting but It turned out to be quite a good one and we all liked it. *thumbs up* well then reached home abit late after the movie at around 1ish and marathon'ed Grey's Anatomy until 4am.

So because it's a public holiday, my dad was home and when he is at home, he'd always think of a way to wake everybody up at the time he wants us to be UP.. so at around 12pm, he came into my room and 'E O E O', as in really singing it.. sighs~ so I only slept for 8hrs.. blehs~

I had a great day today though, had lunch with my family at the Rms Diner then off my sisters and I go with my Aunt Joey then. We went to mani/pedicure and after that we went to eat/drink. At around 6ish, my small sister wanted to go to the beach to see sunset so we decided to go and there we took some pictures with my sew810i..

oh, the sun had already set though..

the beautiful scenery at Jp Beach.

Aunt Joey & bii

Yuki &Aunt Joey

Hehe, must be wondering next picture would be my aunt and myself eyy.. Lol~ we did take a shot but it turned out Not Nice so TADA~

haha, this above picture was just a random picture my sister; bii took. Also I was too lazy to pose for the camera dyy with my hair blown by the strong winds, so I only had this picture with my aunt where our Back was in Action =D

she was Emo. Haha

and before they all start to go down to the car.. I managed to snap the last shot of the beautiful scenery..

I think I'm in love with the beach.Dmm~

So I really have to thank my aunt very much in today's outing and just in case if she visits here, I want to say a BIG thankyou and <3 u Aunt Joey! hehe =)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...