Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Silverplay returns.

The title says it all...
SILVERPLAY RETURNS!!
SILVERPLAY got into the top 40 finalists!!
SILVERPLAY is going to return to the battlefield and survived the top 10 finalists again this coming Sunday!!


Hehehe.. I was waken up by Yc's msg and boy I was happy, and to make sure I did not read the msg wrongly so I called him and YES, the msg was real, real. He got a call from HSBC this morning and they told him we are in the top 40 finalists.
So I heard the story was there were four teams with the same score; to be slotted in to the last three places..and they chose to throw our team out because we were the LAST to register. huh?? That is so unfair eyy, but anyways.. it's fate, apparently one of the teams who got into the top 40 withdraw so they HAD to picked us up where they throw us. muahahahaha.. ok, dmm. Im just too happy.

So, I've been watching Grey's Anatomy and D.I.E lately.. slacking at home and out every night when I could have go back to work.. *shakes head* But I've got my own reasons not going back to fcts to work. I told my ex-bosses that I had to company my mum to M'sia..but who knows my mum wanted me to stay and look-after the house and the monkeys at home. I have duties. LOL.

Anyways, my mum is coming back home tomorrow. I cant wait to see her already and hope she'd bring us some good news about her health report. She will be :)

Aja aja Silverplay!! =D

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...