Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday night..

It seemed to me that tonight 16/6 is a saturday night; watched movie, yumcha and beach strolling at night, even the mall cineplex looked like a saturday night. lol.

Decided to go watch movie today because the day before.. silverplay [the name for our tri-extreme team consisting of Jayden Sia, Carmen Chang, Han Luen and myself.] was going to watch kungfu panda together but one of the team member didn't want to so we said to watch today..so I called a few more ppl.. and in the end there were 8 of us watching the movie together; the happening. Okay, so the movie was not really bad but I didn't like the ending. The plot and all was okay and throughout the movie, I felt sad/sorry for the little girl;Jess for what happened to her family. If u want to know more of the movie, u can go to this link -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/synopsis lol.. warning though to those who haven't watch this movie as it may contain spoilers. Hehe=D

So after the movie, Michelle came to join us and Pk left. We then go to Pizza Hut and chitchat there. Aneurin came to join us too for a while. Oh, the us consisting of Carmen, Jewel, Jayden, Hanluen, Hanwuen and Jung=)
We chat and chat and chat...and something funny happened between Aneurin and Hanluen. Lol too bad, I dont think I'm allowed to disclose it here. The story will stay among the few of us. Hahaha.

After pizza, Michelle and Aneurin left and the rest of us decided to head for the beach. We went to the Jerudong beach and it was quite surprising to see there were also other people there, on a Monday night? lol, but anyways.. we climbed up to the stones and there we sit for quite a while. It was really a nice place to chill and chat there.

I didnt really want to leave that soon, but 'nature' has been calling when I arrived so I had to end the chat,laughs and fun by saying 'Let's go.. ' but I'm looking forward to the next time at the beach though, watching either the sunrise or the sunset.. =D
Looking forward..

So I've been thinking, whether to change my style of blogging..because everyone seemed to be changing from informal kind of blogging-like-journal into a formal educational&thoughts of life-kind-of blogging which is cool because in a way it can improve their English and also those kind of blogs consist of more pro and standard English and that really sound like what blogging should be ey...
But I've decided laa that I'd stay the way I blog; the journal kind, because my purpose of blogging is to share with my friends what I've been doing and also to remember what I did, because I tend to forget, I'm a forgetful person so yeahs ;)

but but but... look forward to my upcoming blog aite readers? hahaha, I'm TRYING to blog a godlike blog about something and I'd be expecting godlike commentsss too okay. Haha, I'm sorry but influenced by the godlike bloggerss from a few of my ''cool people'' Hehe=D they know themselves. haha..

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...