Friday, September 12, 2008

Blah

I dunno what to blog about eh..

I have nothing in mind.

Ok, let's see what I can churn up.


I know I've been SO god-damn busy this week. I've been anticipating the end of the week ever since the week started. EEsh.. got two mid-semester tests and 2 lab reports to write and an assignment to do. My mind was drained. I was damn tired and became sleep-deprived. Phew that now I'm a little bit more free and easy.

One more week of studies and then it's gonna be the September break. Hooray! It's gonna last for about a little more than 2 weeks. Can hardly wait.. I deserve a break. And I'm going camping for real..YAY! Time for some outdoor exploration.


But still gotta find some time to catch up with missed work. I'm always lagging behind when it comes to keeping up with whatever that's taught in a week(or weeks for that matter).

I just bought a 2GB pen drive for $12.45, is it cheap? I have no idea.. I think it is. Coz the other day I saw a 1 Gb one for $11. It was so random man, bought it off a counter while paying for printer ink.

I saw the new 4th generation IPOD NANO chromatic. So nice! Lowest storage space is 8GB.. which is damn alot compared to my 1st gen which only has 2Gb.. :-( But if I really do get it..I would either get silver or red..sigh, I kept debating about which colour to get if I really get it(like as if I'm buying it *rolls eyes*).


Have any of u watched 'Death Race'? I LIKE that movie. At first, without reading the sypnosis, I was like "What the heck?", "what the f*ck", "that's impossible", "so fake" all the way. Coz the concept is so impossible. Like it won't happen in real life and I thought they're protraying the movie in today's times. But I like it nevertheless.. I like racing movies, I like the fast and the furious and 2fast2furious, their cars are always so cool, esp with the turbo.

Anyway..found out, after reading the sypnosis, that it's meant to be in FUTURE. Now, that explains the "impossible"-ness. And there's Tyrese Gibson from 2fast2furious. Oh, and another thing is, it's damn disgusting. HAHA, like u get a lot of violent, graphic images, of ppl dying a painful/disgusting death. Watch it and u'll know what I mean. I squirmed at those scenes. The main actor's from the Bank job, italian job and the transporter (if u've watched any of these, i've only seen the bank job, but didn't recognise him, his accent is kinda special).


I'm so "doinks" I'm gonna show u some lame pics.

The Largest Strawberry I've ever eaten





I was trying to measure it..about 5 cm.




Trying to show the size relative to other things



haha, i'm lame.


More lameness coming up.



I just bought my camera on the way back to Melbourne this year during Feb/March. Then I didn't play around much with the after-effects editing functions of it. I only discovered alot of these the other day. I feel like a kid with a newly-discovered toy.. kept laughing like mad at each pic that I edited. It feels like Neoprint. And the pics look so kiddyyyy.. Like maybe a primary 5 kid would love the frames and little stamps to bits.






See this pic below..

such a typical primary or young teenage girl kinda-thing.

I really couldn't stop lol after I put that lame ribbon there and saved it. Was also partially laughing at my lameness, like as if i'm pretending to be a kid again.


Ooh, a sneak peak of the snow pics. The feathers excluded of course!

that's just the frame

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...